View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Few complaints 

Post Re: Few complaints
I'm not sure about this, unless im doing something wrong playing as a Frost Witch blocking anything i will end up dying regardless.

Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:13 pm

the attack/defend issue is somewhat fixed now. capturing grants 5 minutes, but 15 minutes to begin with feels kind of long. 10 might be better or it could differ from map to map depending on how hard it is to get the points.

the berserker issue:
yeah, berserker is definitely overpowered.
when a level 4 berserker can oneshot everything on level 4 up to a tank, there is something wrong. even more if it is an aoe attack.
the second problem is that they are a bit too fast to catch up with other players. a class with such attack power should be a bit slower.
my suggestion would be to lower their speed a bit and also lower the damage of the knockback. otherwise you have a fast moving, hard hitting, aoe cc class that even has an extra mobility tool (the jump). that is a bit too much to be fun to play against. i have the feeling that this will drive people off on the long term.

another thing are the frost witches. the initial slow could be a bit weaker so you have a chance to get away when she starts casting. at the moment if you are in any sort of animation when in her range, you probably won't get away.

and the last problem i noticed is the hit detection of inquisitors' backstabs. even on targets who stand still casting, it doesn't always register as a backstab when attacking from directly behind. the hitboxes should maybe be checked against the models to fit a bit better or the backstab angle needs a slight increase.

Tue May 21, 2013 7:40 am

Berserker is not OP. He is just a DPS, he is suposed to deal tons of damage.

Wed May 22, 2013 2:34 pm

beserks get a skill that you can hit people trough their bloks so i think they are to strong atm.

Fri May 24, 2013 1:33 am

Just try to up a char lvl 20 and then reroll a zerk. And tell me that zerk is not OP after that ...

If you are hit ONE time, you are dead because you get KDed (while taking massive damage). Is there any other class that can do that? and don't say block. Because you need to block everything in the game, not just zerk's attacks. If zerk's PA/crushing blow were slow, ok. But it's not and they got attack speed.
The stupid thing ever is that you can begin a PA in front of you and then turn 180° to trick ennemy. You should not be able to turn so fast your cam while attacking.

Fri May 24, 2013 7:14 pm

I definitely agree, that zergers are a bit off the balance and quite OP compared to other chars.

You say, that they are DPS, ok, but also fire witch and inqs are mostly DPS, but they dont have 10k HP (like those pay2win zergers Ive seen)...As an inq I have experienced countless times, that Ive been hitting a zerger with a proper backstab opening, but he just hits me back and when he is low on HP he just drinks a potion and its ok, but I would need to drink 5 potions to withstand and compete with his HPs.
And also his power attacks you mentioned...yeah, they are definetly OP ! Yes ofc you can block them (or most of them, because well eq zerger with his block breaking attack IK me without any doubt, where only chance is to run away and that is pretty hard to time right), but when you are in a group fight or just run unwillingly right into his PA and have no chance to block it, you are good as death in 90% of cases, since you fly like an idiot and until you get up, you are finished by him, or anyone else...this takes like 8s, which is quite too much for such an easy CC spell to cast and land.

And yes I understand, that this is a team game and balanced 1v1 pvp is not aplicable, like in most other MMORPGs, but pls...zerger is like 3 classes in 1. Since he has quite lot of HP (tanky), he has mega strong attacks and dmg (dps) and has quite good ability to control with his knockback attacks (support), heck he even 1hits people with his blockbreak. No wonder that 50% of people play orcs and mostly zergers in this game.
Pls think about this and maybe do some nerfing. Because when I happen to be in a game against 2 tanks + 4 zergers, its most likely a loss, unless they are totaly bad...

Fri May 24, 2013 8:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2