View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:31 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
The "Pay2Win" problem. 

Post The "Pay2Win" problem.
Many games have been pvp style games such as this have died because of this one little thing that can completely turn the balance and fairness of a game. This wonderful game seems to have contracted the same illness that has caused other games to close due to people leaving the game because of the Pay2Win problem.
Me and many other please ask of you to mend this illness before its to late! I've already fell in love with this masterpiece of yours and it would be a shame to see it go! :( I understand needing money to help keep the servers afloat and such but can you make the pay to get items more cosmetic and not so strong that it can make a level one kill others with a single blow! Please consider this before its to late! Thanks!

-Hihi

Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:13 pm

Post Re: The "Pay2Win" problem.
do you know how much money it takes to handle the servers? ddos protection? if they reduced it then people might pay enough to hold the servers but what is the point for the developers to keep working if they don't make enough money?
maybe when the game gets a bigger player base they could consider it.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:57 pm
Panzar Studio

Thanks a lot for your concern! We’ve checked and found that – unfortunately – such problem really exists. Right now we are trying to fix it. The next major patch will make all necessary changes and improve the situation with the game balance. Actually, in “PANZAR” donates should save a player’s time and influence only character appearances – but not affect the fragile balance in any way.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:06 pm
Profile ICQ

Sounds great thanks man!!! :D

-Hihi

Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:48 pm

Anatas wrote:
Thanks a lot for your concern! We’ve checked and found that – unfortunately – such problem really exists. Right now we are trying to fix it. The next major patch will make all necessary changes and improve the situation with the game balance. Actually, in “PANZAR” donates should save a player’s time and influence only character appearances – but not affect the fragile balance in any way.

I stopped playing the game for the abusive pay to win content, if this patches comes out, a lot of people including all my friends will play the game, it has so much potential and its very funny, just stop selling weapons and unbalancing gear through money store and all the EU/US guys will play the game!!

Thanks for fixing such an important problem. I love the game!

Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:17 am
Panzar Studio

Sartorpc, seems like you and your friends haven't got the idea. We are not JUST selling items. ALL items can be gained through playing without any money. There is no content except cosmetic ones that can be bought only for real money.

CTO, Panzar studio
AriOrH - Tank 30, АриОрХ - Gunner 15

Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:40 am

AriOrH wrote:
Sartorpc, seems like you and your friends haven't got the idea. We are not JUST selling items. ALL items can be gained through playing without any money. There is no content except cosmetic ones that can be bought only for real money.

Yeah, but for full set of amulets and runes you have to play more than 24/7, which is impossible ;).
Besides, there is too much difference between players with completly no amulets\runes and players who have full set.

In Random We Trust!

Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:59 am

How wrote at the russian server - if some amuletes will be removed, decreased presents of big rune , all would be ok

Холодная смерт, фростка 28 лвла.
Жрица пламени, сорка 30 лвла.
Орг со щитом, танк 20 лвла.
Громила с дубин, берс 11 лвла.
Скелет в шкафу, инк 12 лвла.

Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:15 pm

Smeshnoi:
Yeah, but for full set of amulets and runes you have to play more than 24/7, which is impossible.
*#"¤%¤)/&
My friend got full set of amulets in 6 days by playing 4-6h per day ! Without a membership !
So its 2x faster with membership.
Smeshnoi go and troll russian forum !

Last edited by Ufinicie on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Removing foul language.

Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:28 pm

AllStar wrote:
Smeshnoi:
Yeah, but for full set of amulets and runes you have to play more than 24/7, which is impossible.
*#"¤%¤)/&
My friend got full set of amulets in 6 days by playing 4-6h per day ! Without a membership !
So its 2x faster with membership.
Smeshnoi go and troll russian forum !

Heh, they bought them.
Smeshnoi - told you truth

Холодная смерт, фростка 28 лвла.
Жрица пламени, сорка 30 лвла.
Орг со щитом, танк 20 лвла.
Громила с дубин, берс 11 лвла.
Скелет в шкафу, инк 12 лвла.

Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:30 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next