View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Paladin score calculation Fix? 

Post Paladin score calculation Fix?
The way it is now, me as a paladin(healer) i am always on the bottom of the list, not getting any points, even though at the end i have healed as much, or more damage than the most damaging player. i only get points for assist, but i shouldn't be only healing people that are in fights i heal all so i end up with a puppies score something needs to be done.
Maybe instead of assists has such i should get points determined by how much i heal?

Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:17 pm

Post Re: Paladin score calculation Fix?
+1

I have seen some paladins complaining at level 3~4 that they got close to nothing after the game because (for some odd reason )
healing doesn't get calculated in score ... in other words their reward (gold/exp/item wise) is same as afk person in the end.

Whats up with that ?

Since score is actually calculated by how much dmg you have dealt ( from what i have seen so far )
Healing should be counted in as well ... at least with the same ratio as damage dealt (Because paladins have no offensive skills)

Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:30 pm

You have nothing for heal... really.
Paladin get score for help, so you must help first (heal, mana, ... look at Altar) those who in fight and who kills enemies.

Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:16 pm

Hmmm. No.

This system is not ideal, but it is much better then yours. For example: there is a some bonfire at several maps. It's damages a lot. So, with my friend's help I can get a huge amount battle points just healing his hot meat.

Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:21 pm

The key is to do useful heals. You get points for healing players who are fighting or supporting a fight. If you are just healing people who are standing around doing nothing you won't get any reward for it. In that situation they should just use a potion like everyone else anyway.

Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:56 pm

me is a paladin but i'm nearly always at the top.

shoulder:1+1+1+1+1+0
chest:0

Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:28 pm

GIMP wrote:
me is a paladin but i'm nearly always at the top.

well thats something new ive never seen any healer any way near the top, the best so far has been mid

Yender wrote:
The key is to do useful heals. You get points for healing players who are fighting or supporting a fight. If you are just healing people who are standing around doing nothing you won't get any reward for it. In that situation they should just use a potion like everyone else anyway.

I have been standing in "mid with x amount of others for the entire games healing them while they defend/attack but still nothing so...

zhelka wrote:
Hmmm. No.
This system is not ideal, but it is much better then yours. For example: there is a some bonfire at several maps. It's damages a lot. So, with my friend's help I can get a huge amount battle points just healing his hot meat.

it wouldn't be that hard to subtract the "self dealt" damage from the total heal, and there will always be wasys to "boost" yourself/eachother as long at peuple want to

Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:36 pm

It's bit harder with paladin to get top scores compared to other classes.
But it's just like Yender said.

The amount of healing done gives you nothing.
Healing people that are fighting/capping gives you points aswell as fighting and capping yourself.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:15 pm

In normal teams normal paladins are often near the top of the list. ;)
You can observe this in different tournaments.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:21 pm

I was with a pally and a ice witch. Great team. We were always top 3 even in the level 5-9 bracket (I'm level 4 -Common NA!), he even had more kills than berserkers some matches because of the Ice witch combo. He even beat me in score a few times.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]