View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Only 3 players in party? :S 

Post Only 3 players in party? :S
A lot of friends are downloading the game, when now when we were 4 i tried to invite and i saw, CAN WE ONLY BE 3 IN PREMADE??

Dafuq?? one of strong points of this game is be 10on10. You must allow make bigger partys, and balance with another party or parties in the other team if is possible.

Thu May 02, 2013 12:19 am

Post Re: Only 3 players in party? :S
Nah, would be unfair with more than 3.
If you're in a clan however, you can schedule clan battles with up to 10 players from your clan.

Thu May 02, 2013 12:30 am

Isn't unfair if in the other team they have a premade or premades too ;)

Thu May 02, 2013 1:59 am

IMO, it would be unfair.

Every competitive game these days limits the amount of people you can have in your party when you enter a queue. Having half or more of the total player's allowed in a game can completely decide the win for most games. These rules date back to the beginning of battleground's in WoW. When BG's first opened we could make pre-mades and steam roll everything that entered queue for quick honor farming. Later, when Blizzard realized how badly it was hurting the more casual PvP'ers, they made it so pre-mades go up against other pre-mades and the queue was often longer. I suppose they could do something similar with this game.. but the population is too low right now.

Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 am

I will agree with Zakx they could make at least 4 players in party.

Thu May 02, 2013 6:47 pm

They already did 4 players for party. Such groups are too strong for public games.

Fri May 03, 2013 6:29 am

Hi,
I've began playing some days ago to this outstanding game and i brought in other friends day after day. Then we began having problems playing altogether cause of the group limit.
I created a clan and i was really disappointed by the lack of a better multiplayer system for match making.
Why don't we have a classical hall, where teams can create public/private game rooms (choose map, n° players-team)?
I'm sure there are lots of friends (4+ man groups) which want to play together, even right now while i'm writing, but they don't have a chance to do that.
Those rooms could be even put apart from the normal random public match maker, as a feature for clans, opening doors to larger communities and guilds (and it wouldn't be a breaking balance feature on normal public games).
I would be very pleased to hear a developer point of view on this thing,

ps: Thanks for the awesome game, it's a pleasure to pay a premium subscription for such a good job.

Sun May 05, 2013 12:32 am

I would like to play with all my friends, please, allow a larger parties!!

Sun May 05, 2013 1:54 am

Quote:
I created a clan

If you have a clan you can make commands inside and assign a match with desired team (1-10 players) and map aganst other command (maybe from another clan).
To avoid farm, no expirience/resource from clan matches

Sun May 05, 2013 9:38 am

Check out my latest suggestion thread here: http://www.panzar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9545

It suggestion League of Legend's type queue systems and ELO rating's to fix the current problems.

Sun May 05, 2013 7:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next