View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
[Suggestion] Windowed Full Screen 

Post [Suggestion] Windowed Full Screen
I have been reading that people are having issues finding games like myself. In order to get more people to que up for battles at higher levels why not enable the option for Windowed Full Screen in video settings? This way we can do other things while in the que and know when the game has started. Only a suggestion because this is what I have done in most of the other games where a wait is going to occur.

Wed May 08, 2013 4:45 am

Post Re: [Suggestion] Windowed Full Screen
Not to be rude, but please look at other threads before posting. There is a thread in this very same section discussing the same topic.

http://www.panzar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9509

-Nick (that's me)

Wed May 08, 2013 8:07 am

its actually not the same thing nick. He wants a full screen version of windowed whether its borders or not. From what i could tell the window buttons dont work in full screen anyways so you might not be able to click "maximize" to get it full screen

.:EDIT:.
Just confirmed it... the maximize button is disabled...

Wed May 08, 2013 8:15 am

Okay, I'm confused. I'm just going to back away verrry slowly lol, pretend I wasn't here...lol. sorry.

-Nick (that's me)

Wed May 08, 2013 8:22 am

Repenting wrote:
I have been reading that people are having issues finding games like myself. In order to get more people to que up for battles at higher levels why not enable the option for Windowed Full Screen in video settings? This way we can do other things while in the que and know when the game has started. Only a suggestion because this is what I have done in most of the other games where a wait is going to occur.

When im in queue i press Alt+Enter to swtich to windowed, then Alt+Tab to be able to get the mouse of the game window (u need to have open at least one window, even if its a file browser one, like a desktop carpet with the game icons). Then i use other programs like internet browser or whatever keeping visible the top of the game window. When i see the map name appears in there, just need to close if i were any heavy program and click in the game window pressing again alt+enter to maximize it.

Wed May 08, 2013 9:09 am

Gorrinoceronte wrote:
Repenting wrote:

When im in queue i press Alt+Enter to swtich to windowed, then Alt+Tab to be able to get the mouse of the game window (u need to have open at least one window, even if its a file browser one, like a desktop carpet with the game icons). Then i use other programs like internet browser or whatever keeping visible the top of the game window. When i see the map name appears in there, just need to close if i were any heavy program and click in the game window pressing again alt+enter to maximize it.

This has been what I've been doing.

Although it would be nice to have the game Windowed so that the explorer bar can be navigated, other windows opened, etc.

However, it appears recently a change was made that now you can press the Windows key to minimize the game more efficiently than some manners.
Perhaps it is just my client, but a few days ago the Windows key would not do anything and I'd have to Ctrl Alt Del my way out.

Wed May 08, 2013 2:35 pm

CKB wrote:
However, it appears recently a change was made that now you can press the Windows key to minimize the game more efficiently than some manners.

and this is why you used to always see keyboards missing the windows key lol.

Wed May 08, 2013 5:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]