View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
I wanted to custom my character :( 

¿What u think about this idea?
I totally disagree. 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
I parcially disagree. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I'm imparcial. 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
I parcially agree. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I totally agree. 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 3

I wanted to custom my character :( 

Post I wanted to custom my character :(
Hey all, sorry for my bad english hope everyone understand what i try to explain here ;D

I became sad when i noticed the max level will be become 30 like in the russian servers, ill explain why.. One thing i love in any kind of game i play (mobas, mmorpgs, fps, anyone) is the chance to custom my character giving him my own game style. I like when the character works due to the player choices, and hes not just able to do anything ^^.

In example: a tank. Player would have chosen to pick just 1 point in battle rage, wich seems a great option, giving u 20% adtional in physical damage by just 1 skill point, or full skil getting 40% by the 4 points. Some skills may work with just 1 point or be maxed. Some skills are a must and others are optionals. I like this. That works making each character specialized in some fuction. U can do a witch hunter with chain+shield strike, a specialized group fighter with block master+battering ram, or maybe a jack-of-all-trades picking almost every skill, but just 1 or 2 points in each one. U also can choose the crafting skills (Blacksmith's Art) for boosting ur gear, so ur stats, or ignore them and get instead any skill u were not going to pick with the crafting one (I know the crafting skills are mostly a must but its an example).

Hope u meet what im feeling about this, i love customization, diferent characters in the same class. So i wish to have not lvl 30 chars with full skills. I believe 20/21 skill points are enought to build a proper character where each player can make their own choices. And Im not asking for skill trees, i dont like them ;C I want variety and customization ;P

What u guys think about? ^^

Wed May 08, 2013 7:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]