View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:19 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
mute / ignore button! 

Post mute / ignore button!
I am so tired of russian boys spamming the european chat.... WITH RUSSIAN LETTERS.. fine you want to reach out to people and puppies. but please keep it english?

It might be just me.. but the russian letters is *#"¤%¤)/& me off.. looks like *#"¤%¤)/& and doesnt make sense for a *#"¤%¤)/& either... okey.. i am pretty *#"¤%¤)/& atm but you get my point.

considering blocking russians letters, and to be fair. swedish å ä ö. aswell as other countrys. I want to atleast understand what people talk about in the PUBLIC channals

Peace out!

Edit: Added some *#"¤%¤)/&. -Ufinicie

Mon May 13, 2013 6:45 pm

Post Re: mute / ignore button!
In-game chat channels include the English-channel, which is for English-speakers only. In the French chat, we expect people to stick to French and the same for German in the German channel.

In the Europe-chat however, people are allowed more freedom in their use of languages. At the moment, many of our active players do speak Russian as their native language, and they are allowed to do so in the Europe-channel. Just as you are allowed to communicate in Swedish. I understand reading other languages, especially when they are written in foreign letters, can be very frustrating, but please remember, if you do not wish to see other languages, do not join to the Europe-channel.

Follow Panzar at Facebook and on Twitter for real-time updates and notices!
Subscribe to our Youtube-channel for the latest videos!

Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]