View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Panzar - pay2win game? 

Post Panzar - pay2win game?
Hi,

in the beggining, i want to apologize for my english. Hope everybody will understand :D

All 15+ lvl players for sure know inquisitor "Dessar". I have the same class and level as him (20), but no chance to win in pvp.
The reason is amulets. Is easy to buy for persons who have money. People who don't have, are just meat for guys with bigger wallet in this game.
I don't blame Dessar, but Panzar Studio.

Of course you can buy this amulets with gold, but in reality is almost impossible to have 6 amulets at the same time.
First of all, by using gold and ingredients from game you can only buy amulets for 7 days (with real money for 30).
Second of all you have only 40-70% chance to success (depends on your blacksmit's art skills).

How will be fair? In my opinion amulets for 30 days should cost 400-600 gold and the same number of ingredients as amulets for 7 days now.
For 7d. amulets should be required double less ingredients than now. In this way still will be hard to get 6 amulets, but not impossible like now.

If you will change it, in my opinion you will earn more money, why? Because I can buy 4-5 amulets with gold and 6th with real money if I will not want to wait.

You have very nice game panzar studio, but if you will not change this things, people will start to search for other games. Nobody wants to be whipping boy for people with more money....

Thu May 23, 2013 6:43 pm

Post Re: Panzar - pay2win game?
Stay close to the allied orcs. They will protect you from the Inquisitor.

Fri May 24, 2013 5:26 am

Evil Archer wrote:

good advice for the inquisitor. enemy's fire witches & gunners will happy

Really tactics against Inq's like Dessar is keeping all together at point, but tank is nesessary

And yes, amulets make game much more comfortable, especially for inqs & berss

Fri May 24, 2013 10:39 am

Shamash wrote:
Evil Archer wrote:

good advice for the inquisitor. enemy's fire witches & gunners will happy

Really tactics against Inq's like Dessar is keeping all together at point, but tank is nesessary

And yes, amulets make game much more comfortable, especially for inqs & berss

Keeping altogether ? So that your random inq can plague-kill you ? Bad call bro.

Fri May 24, 2013 12:19 pm

I'm Inquisitor and in pvp with other inquisitor like Dessar I don't have any chance. Is almost impossible to have 6 amulets at the same time without buying them with crystals.

For example in World of tanks people with bigger wallet can't be better than you, because you can buy everything by using money from game. Of cource you must spend a lot of money but still is possible.
Here you have amulets for 7 days and with real money you can buy for 30 days. This is ridiculous, is hard to make 6 amulets at the same time, beacuse:
- you have only 40 to 70 chance to success
- is required a lot of ingredients

I played many games and in my opinion Panzar have the worst balance between people who are using money and people who don't.
This is the main reason, why I will not invite here any of my friends. I don't want nobody to waste time for this game until system is "pay 2 win".

Evil Archer wrote:

btw. I attack Dessar with other orc and other inq. He killed us all. Any orc don't have chance in pvp with inq who have 6 amulets (ofc if orc doesn't have any amulet).

Fri May 24, 2013 4:42 pm

Yeah, I know inq named Dessar...he must have spent quite the amount of money enough to let the servers run for months.

And yeah, he is a very nice example, how this game is one of a pay2win model system. He has bought the best eq (for which an ordinary player has to spend weeks to get, because of that cute probability crafting system), has all possible amulets and weapons.

I am an inq too (lvl 14, but with this strange russian matchmaking I get to play against him quite often, eventhough my eq and lvl are no match for his), so to compare me against him...he has like 3x more HP, 2x faster attack speed, 2x higher crit chance, faster running and even HP regeneration (quite handy for a stealth char). He is always at the top of the ladder and way beyond the others, because of his eq, he is able to take out 5 enemies without any problem. I agree that he is not a noob and knows how to play that char, but common...istn`t it somehow strange, that 1 player can represent a force compared to 5 other players ?

So tell me, how am I supposed to enjoy a game where someone, who just spends enough money, is killing everyone else so easily ? And dont tell me to craft all the amulets as he has and get his eq, because that is impossible with this stupid crafting system... I rather spend resources gathered after 25 games to get a new piece of eq, than to risk a 40% chance to craft just 1 amulet.
So either make a real good balance job on the matchmaking system, where people with similar eq and lvl will end up in a game (because Ive seen many times a great unbalance when we talk about lvls and eq in different teams), or make the amulets (or whatever boosting parts of eq are in the game) more available for non-paying players.

p.s. Barbuza, you also payed to get better eq and chances to kill people, so its quite suprising this topic comes from you...

Fri May 24, 2013 9:04 pm

Enigma wrote:
p.s. Barbuza, you also payed to get better eq and chances to kill people, so its quite suprising this topic comes from you...

Yes, but I bought 3 items, chain, shoulder and smth else. You can buy it also with gold, is hard but still is quite possible and those items don't give me much more hp, mastery than normal eq from the same lvl etc.
To have 6 amulets at the same time is almost impossible, because they are only for one week and you need a lot of ingredients.

Some people hate Dessar, but isn't his fault but panzar studio. Until they will not repair it, I will tell to all my friends that isn't worth to play this game.
And when I see Dessar or other player who have for sure all amulets I simply go out. I don't need to waste my time.

Fri May 24, 2013 9:27 pm

Barbuza wrote:
Enigma wrote:

Yes, but I bought 3 items, chain, shoulder and smth else. You can buy it also with gold, is hard but still is quite possible

what you can buy only with gold pls ?

Fri May 24, 2013 9:39 pm

For example violet pauldrons on 14 lvl don't give much more hp and mastery than normal.
Even, if you will get it, you will have forever (by the way should be 50% chance to get it without any blacksmith art skill) but amulets are only for one week.

Fri May 24, 2013 9:54 pm

I suggest extend the lengh of 7damulets to lets say 2weeks

Sat May 25, 2013 11:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next