View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Balancing berserkers? 

Post Re: Balancing berserkers?
Basically at this stage, the team with Orcs, wins.
If they have an healer, then it's a complete joke. :P

Wed May 29, 2013 4:32 pm

@springwoodslasher
That witchcraft could be a critical hit landed by a higher level/gear.
imo bad design: missing game lobby, amulets and trinkets crafting system.

@Enigma
Sorry about zergers, but i don't agree cause it's not like that.
Inquisitors have got a REAL high dmg and their poison is DEADLY, it can kill more than one player at once.
They have also high speed which (used wisely) can be a great advantage both for fighting and running away.
What i've often seen is most inquisitors choosing wrong targets and trying to fight enemies like being tanks face to face without the same hp quantity.
You say it's hard but i've been one shotted on the back lots of times and sometimes i died while parrying with half hp, it's not about hardness but about choosing the right target at the right time.
This game is based on team play and each player wishing to "shine" must do its class work right.

@Karasu
Oh yeah? i would be ok about meeting your party with 5 orcs while having only 2 on my side and 2 good frost sorcs. That would completely destroy your theory.

Wed May 29, 2013 5:23 pm

I hope it gets better, but i;m currently just not satisfied with my tank.
Since I hit level 5,i barely make near 100 score.
Tanks don't get their supposed share of scores.
As you see there aren't as many tanks after your reach level 5,so I've only been with 2 tanks in the same team and I'm one of these two.
We have to guard the point because everyone else runs like crazy killing people instead of gaining the point.
And we have to both use magical shield and defend ourselves from a crazy mob and hold the point.
I don't think I can stand leveling another 5 levels just to find out the potential of my tank (with the incredibly low experience gain unless I get premium).

Thu May 30, 2013 2:34 pm

Kaerdak wrote:
@springwoodslasher
@Karasu
Oh yeah? i would be ok about meeting your party with 5 orcs while having only 2 on my side and 2 good frost sorcs. That would completely destroy your theory.

No problem, pouncing out of ice with increased critical chance seems legit. :lol:

Thu May 30, 2013 3:48 pm

We lost most of the matches I played today, just because we were outnumbered (Healer and zerk wise).
It was unbelievable.
They had 5 orcs, 3 of them zerks, 2 healers, one witch and like 3 gunners.
They put guns everywhere, gathered all the orcs and healers in the center, and we couldn't even step any close, we either get killed by the guns or witches.
And if we make it to the center , a hit by each zerk just kills everyone.
The matchmaking needs to be sorted out and balanced.
Its crazy, how having one extra zerk and healer can lead the whole game into certain loss.

Thu May 30, 2013 4:55 pm

I had same experience...
if there is more than 3 of the same class in a team, its way too much, especially orcs, backed by heal and gunners

Thu May 30, 2013 9:36 pm

They have mentioned that they're going to be adding some things to limit the number of class types per team in matchmaking. This is unsettling a bit with the low number of players for NA though. =/

Personally I've won games against teams of multiple zerks and palis where it was just 1 tank 1 zerk 1 pali and 1 inquisitor.
I've also played games where i'm the tank holding middle and there are 4 zerks beating on me. You can last pretty long while the zerks waste all their energy trying to power attack you others come in to mop up. Great part is no one gets crushing blow at low level so simply timing your blocks will mean you take very VERY little damage. Now... if it was 4 zerks with crushing blow that ignores block... then you're basically screwed.

I've almost won games where its just the 3 people in the party actually doing anything vs a stacked team of orcs and palis.

Fri May 31, 2013 5:10 pm

Seems you are high level , yes u can hold against zerks but not when im ganged, because they try to get you from all sides and especially with the many higher levels zerks.
There was this zerk that took like third of my hp with a blow even though I blocked.
And I can't hold much unless we are really an organized team

Fri May 31, 2013 11:40 pm

yeah, and it happens pretty often, that you end up in a team full of low lvl and low skills against fully geared pay2win 20s :) thats even more hilarious

and its pretty obvious, that 3-4 geared and skilled players can easy win the whole game, even if its 9v10

one has to just cope with it, but it gets pretty anoying, when this happens like 5 times in a row and I rather end up playing something else for the rest of the day...

Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:52 pm

The most unbalansed class is inqvisitor.
Why? Becouse only inq can kill 5-6 other players and have full hp and stamina after that. Becouse only he can do 10 power atacks, in turn (at once, i dont know that phrase is better here), becouse only he can get tons of dmg, but if he keeps killing smb, he restore his health. Becouse he has the fastest powe atakc (same as gunner, but if inq is using righteous rage, he is faster than gunner). Becouse only he can oneshot even a tank.
All you guys are saying that bers has a lot health and big dmg. But he has the slowest power atack. Every class can blok it, then give power atakc, so bers is getting more damage than you.
So think about, who really needs a nerf.
I think you guys just have never seen a true inq, but then i reach lvl 20 i´ll show you, which class needs nerf. ;)

Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next