View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Balancing berserkers? 

Post Re: Balancing berserkers?
Mindhunter wrote:
Magic Silence, socress skill, it steals mana and return it to you, after reaching lvl 10 you have skill meditation, with it you can own 2000 mana.
Dont give up, train yourself week-another when you have skill, this games seems to be unforgetable.

yeah, the manaburn is not only useful to get mana, but even better to let the enemy stand there without mana! no stealth for inquisitors, no healing, no blocking for tanks, no freezing for ice witches, no traps for dwarfs and so on...

Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:35 pm

And no frenzy for bers. Yeah, i agree, it was only for example.

Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:56 pm

Uninstalled bc of op bez, I'll see what happens in a year or so(if it lasts). Go play some other game.

Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:30 pm

dark50killer wrote:
Mindhunter wrote:
Please reach level 12, then you chenge your opinion.
Try mb other classes, zerke for examle, then you understand that its kinda difficult class.

Easy said than done, with my low attack and low score bonus from team shield its kind of hard to get good scores.
Not to mention leveling in this game is a real pain.

I don't understand what you are saying. Level 5 tank is strong, but level 10 tank is OP (Once you can knockdown anyone at anytime).
At level 1-9, I always end matches with top score.
Maybe it's your play style. There is more than 1 way to win a match.
If you can't win the point with your team, then find another way. You're a tank, you can go anywhere and do anything, and no one can say crap to you because your defense and hp is so high.

Soak up those points from the gunners, then destroy them and their turrets. Destroy all the support classes, they have no chance vs you. Not even ice witch, you sprint back, and pop up shield. Now you're not even slowed, and what can she do with no MP? Wait, I know... DIE!

If you can't stand on the point and win it for your team, then remove the threats which are stopping your team from getting to the point, and then go back to the point from behind and get in a few surprise power attacks.

Zerkers are nothing to tanks at level 5. Their power attack is so slow at this level that you can land a clear PA after every block of theirs. Plus, stop standing around and move.
Orcs go to point yes, but you don't stand there and die if that's not working.

The only time as tank I didn't come first place on winning or losing team was when I made it into the level 20 matches.
It's hard to get number 1 when other players can run around and gather points and you must stick near by the point. But at this level people know what they are doing, they know the objectives, and they're not going to wait to get you.

But who cares, you're a tank. You have OP chain, it can instant kill anyone. You have magic shield, blocks motar, can save the point from skyfire, can make your ice witches untouchable.
You can block melee attacks with your magic shield btw.

Gosh, I don't know man.

Maybe you ought to try a different class if you can't break out your shell, and learn how to take control of your characters.

You think zerks are OP? Play one. See how well you do. At the very least, you'll learn how to kill them. You'll certainly run into another tank player which will make you miss yours.

This game takes skill. If what you're doing is not working, it is complete madness to keep doing the same thing.
Plus, if you don't know how to carry games, then you just have to trust in your team, and make those winning situations for yourself.

Sorry for so much text, but if you read this, it'll surely help you in the future.

Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:56 pm

Synsane wrote:
dark50killer wrote:
Mindhunter wrote:
Please reach level 12, then you chenge your opinion.
Try mb other classes, zerke for examle, then you understand that its kinda difficult class.

Easy said than done, with my low attack and low score bonus from team shield its kind of hard to get good scores.
Not to mention leveling in this game is a real pain.

I don't understand what you are saying. Level 5 tank is strong, but level 10 tank is OP (Once you can knockdown anyone at anytime).
At level 1-9, I always end matches with top score.
Maybe it's your play style. There is more than 1 way to win a match.
If you can't win the point with your team, then find another way. You're a tank, you can go anywhere and do anything, and no one can say crap to you because your defense and hp is so high.

Soak up those points from the gunners, then destroy them and their turrets. Destroy all the support classes, they have no chance vs you. Not even ice witch, you sprint back, and pop up shield. Now you're not even slowed, and what can she do with no MP? Wait, I know... DIE!

If you can't stand on the point and win it for your team, then remove the threats which are stopping your team from getting to the point, and then go back to the point from behind and get in a few surprise power attacks.

Zerkers are nothing to tanks at level 5. Their power attack is so slow at this level that you can land a clear PA after every block of theirs. Plus, stop standing around and move.
Orcs go to point yes, but you don't stand there and die if that's not working.

The only time as tank I didn't come first place on winning or losing team was when I made it into the level 20 matches.
It's hard to get number 1 when other players can run around and gather points and you must stick near by the point. But at this level people know what they are doing, they know the objectives, and they're not going to wait to get you.

But who cares, you're a tank. You have OP chain, it can instant kill anyone. You have magic shield, blocks motar, can save the point from skyfire, can make your ice witches untouchable.
You can block melee attacks with your magic shield btw.

Gosh, I don't know man.

Maybe you ought to try a different class if you can't break out your shell, and learn how to take control of your characters.

You think zerks are OP? Play one. See how well you do. At the very least, you'll learn how to kill them. You'll certainly run into another tank player which will make you miss yours.

This game takes skill. If what you're doing is not working, it is complete madness to keep doing the same thing.
Plus, if you don't know how to carry games, then you just have to trust in your team, and make those winning situations for yourself.

Sorry for so much text, but if you read this, it'll surely help you in the future.

I gave Panzar a shot again today.
I must say, I don't know where you get your information from, but I tried today.
It was IMPOSSIBLE for me to even reach the middle capture point , as there was a Fire sister, gunner and zerk in the middle.
No matter how hard I tried, even by going from the sides, I failed.
Sister would burn me while Zerk would be hitting me.
Tried in all the matches today, I ended up losing, zerks would just keep throwing everyone away from a distance.
Today I farmed my ass out to craft a level 7 sword, with 90% chance, it ended up a failure, I can't believe it , now I'm out of gold, out of resources, and out of potions.
What a mess.
I tried other classes but as soon as I ran out of potions, Its a pain in the ass.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:15 pm

dark50killer wrote:
I gave Panzar a shot again today.
I must say, I don't know where you get your information from, but I tried today.
It was IMPOSSIBLE for me to even reach the middle capture point , as there was a Fire sister, gunner and zerk in the middle.
No matter how hard I tried, even by going from the sides, I failed.
Sister would burn me while Zerk would be hitting me.
Tried in all the matches today, I ended up losing, zerks would just keep throwing everyone away from a distance.
Today I farmed my ass out to craft a level 7 sword, with 90% chance, it ended up a failure, I can't believe it , now I'm out of gold, out of resources, and out of potions.
What a mess.
I tried other classes but as soon as I ran out of potions, Its a pain in the ass.

How can you run out of 40 potions quickly?

Why are you running by yourself to a point with their full team?

I get my information from playing my level 20 tank. My level 20 tank was level 4 for a long time, and I always played in level 5+ matches with my friend, where I came first every match.

So I cannot understand what you're doing that's so bad. I just explained the best as I could with how to play tank properly, and if you still die every single match, it's certainly not the class, but it's you. Zerks weakness is ice witch, and tank. So I don't get why you're afraid of them. You always say they beat you. I don't understand how at that level. Tanks only weakness is zerkers. Every other class he's OP to. Especially at later levels with 10k HP.

Magic shield blocks distance projectiles, but if you get power attacked, you put up your block. You don't put up your block for normal melee attacks if you're getting shot at by a gunner. Only for power attacks that will actually hurt and kill you.

And if your team doesn't seem to be coming anytime soon, then you go and destroy the gunners, then go back. Now no huge fire on your back, so you can quick handle the zerkers with your teammates (or by yourself when you get better).

I really think you should try gunner if you're such a potion guzzler. My fire witch is level 9 now, and I forgot to do the tutorial, but I still have potions, and end most matches with over 30 kills and under 10 deaths.

Yesterday zerkers could kill me with 2 power attacks while I was blocking. So what did I do? I ran away and tricked em. I'd jump up something, shoot my pumpkin heads, then start shooting the dude as he follows, comes close, the explosion goes off; happy days. Continue my rampage.

There is always a way to win. My best class is Sapper, and not because I like to support, because I love to kill, and low level sappers are complete killing machines. High level sappers are even more deadly with a motar.

Find out your playstyle and maximize it.

It sounds like you think you're invincible and run to points by yourself. So you need to accommodate that with full HP runes and HP upgrades (viewtopic.php?f=40&t=9533).

You also need to fight more aggressive. Start hacking at players, and BLOCK ALL POWER ATTACKS!

if there are a ton of ranged forces, then all you need to do all match is hold up magic shield for points, and block melee power attacks while sticking on the point. It's very easy, and don't even give your opponent your back. Once you're running out of MP, you better do something about those guys, because your job is to stop the fire. You have a shield, and you have a sword. Try using them both.

Good luck now at the game. I hope you finally learned from this post...

Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:46 pm

I dont understand, if you dont like tank, you dont have to. If you think zerker is so stong, play berzerker. And what about sorc - you should read more carefully ability description before you choose one.
Easy.
Yea we lose, couse nobody controlled the turrets.

Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:51 am

All of you, that think tank is no good, shoud watch this guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc-jsI8Gzbs

or wright in youtube: panzar part

Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:04 pm

You don't get it, the only reason I play this game it's because it is "supposed" (fingers crossed) to be a "Team" game.
I'm usually the only tank in my team, I do my best to defend the team from witches , canons and such.
Not to mention most of the times, I'm the one capturing the point.
But what in the world I'm supposed to do against a class which has the same defense and health as I do and way more HP?
Should I leave teammates to themselves and go running and killing randomly? then my team will lose, no doubt.
The point is, why ruin such a nice concept of a game by the banality and carelessness of the dev team?

Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:18 am

dark50killer wrote:
You don't get it, the only reason I play this game it's because it is "supposed" (fingers crossed) to be a "Team" game.
I'm usually the only tank in my team, I do my best to defend the team from witches , canons and such.
Not to mention most of the times, I'm the one capturing the point.
But what in the world I'm supposed to do against a class which has the same defense and health as I do and way more HP?
Should I leave teammates to themselves and go running and killing randomly? then my team will lose, no doubt.
The point is, why ruin such a nice concept of a game by the banality and carelessness of the dev team?

You learn how to fight them while protecting your team. That's your job.

Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next