View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
First Impression from Down Under 

Post First Impression from Down Under
I think the game is absolutely BRILLIANT. Love it.

However. The lag makes it near impossible to play any class other than tank and hope a cleric will keep me healed while I hold block or shield, or the gunner which is easy mode. Being in Aus, we are no strangers to having game companies not give a flying about our needs, nor do most players care. But we enjoy playing the games you guys make and would enjoy them a hell of a lot more if ping rates were kinder. Being a relatively new game to the western market and without a very large player base I understand that an oceanic server is a pipe dream, so if anyone has any ideas on how i could improve my latency to be able to enjoy more of the game.

For EG. I will start my animation for a power attack on my berserker, on an enemy zerker. They ramp up their one and I think I have this in the bag... only to find myself thrown across the room after I hit him and he is still standing in the same spot. Frustrating. Inquisitor??? Forget about it. Most people dont even get affected by my attacks. My stealth pops off whenever it feels like it, IF it comes on at all. My only salvation is with the gunner who has the unfortunate problem still, of laying traps, only to find. well I didnt lay any at all, even though the little info panel on the side tells me otherwise. :(

Sounds whiney I know. But I think the game is great, just the bugs kinda get ya along with the lag. If anyone has ideas, fixes or other info on these issues. PLEASE let me know.

Thanks Guys

Sav

Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]