View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
how to keep this game from beign forgotten very fast? 

Post how to keep this game from beign forgotten very fast?
from the beginning then- with this whole animation, vibe and balance(when it comes to similar equipment ofc) game is very attractive and in some ways i would even say revolutionary.

BUT

-> There is incredibly low amount of players.

WHY?

-> After lvl 1x matching is sick- beign lvl 12 u r on same battleground as guys with lvl 20 and op equipment. It is not really fun to do only one thing ingame- die. I'm lvl 15 already so it's not so long way to 20! But wait... On lvl 20 there will be same situation cause of amulets...

-> Today i felt that my efforts are pointless. I have already spent some money on this game and i feel really screwed because instead of this when ill reach 20 ill have to pay lots of money to buy all 6 amulets

WHY?

-> I definitely have no time to make all of yhe amulets- not mentioning recipes probability and amount of materials needed

WHAT DOES IT CAUSE?

-> I can't compete with players buying amulets.

AM I MOANING?

-> Maybe but here come some important questions:
1) Are there any ideas to solve the problem of matching?
2) "Micro"-transactions- will this system be changed to micro transactions or will it still be pay2win transactions?

Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:30 pm

Post Re: how to keep this game from beign forgotten very fast?
i agree.

its necesary a balanced game...if continious p2w...seriusly that the game will go to die.

Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:57 pm

true story bro...

Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:38 pm

+1, i'm lvl 11 and i can't do anything, its just sad. i shouldnt have leveld up past 9, my bad :/

Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:03 pm

so do these values really do that much for you?

Code:
medalion of the wolf - 5% attack
hawkeye - 5% critical chance
blind basilisk's heart - 10% health
old alchemist's diary - 5% mastery
amulet of life - 1% health per second
Rabbits foot - ~10% speed

The only ones i think might be "OP" are the last two and maybe MAYBE hawkeye.

The top 4 really dont help all that much at lower level i wouldn't think. Hey i can do a 1k attack so now i can do a 1050 attack... Things like that really dont make much of a difference. hey i have 3k health and now i have 3300...

I think when a lot of people think they're getting schooled by all amulet loaded players they're also getting schooled by players with super enchanted gear. In the end a 10+ piece of gear might just give you more than any amulet ever would. on a set of lvl 4 shoulder for a pali you get 5 mastery per increase right? so that means you get 50 off a lvl 10 item. just about the amount you'd get from 1 alchemist's diary. now spread that across 10 pieces of armor... now you ahve 500 mastery if you could manage to get all mastery. quite a bit of difference huh?

Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:32 am

Yes, because when you're lvl 11 and you enter in a (no)game with players mentality of "Godzilla" for example (and others), that will rezkill you over and over for the pleasure to seeing players leave the game ; it makes you want to stop to play or wait like 6 month.

There is an issue with power of gear and amulete ; also fairplay but it's an online game... :p.

Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:10 am

i dont get the spawn camping **shrug**

.:EDIT:. and by that i mean i'm pretty sure there is something that makes spawn trapping/killing really hard.

Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:45 am

just like you said, amulets dont really help you that much, although if you go 1v1 with the same class person, who doesnt have amulets, you would surely win,
but besides that, there is this p2w issue, where you get much more resources and gold for enchanting and socketing your gear + you can buy things, which otherwise would take too much time and effort and most importantly LUCK (since this great probability system), if you cant buy them with crystals

this maybe could be looked over, if the matchmaking system would work properly and fairly and the community would be much larger...so people, who paid, will play against people who did it too
and not end up in one team, against low lvl + low gear people in other team, so its just a ridiculous respawn killing for them for 15 mins

Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:56 pm

1) Would be very pleased if any1 from panzar studio would respond.

2) Also, could u at least balance team equipment ratings? One thing is fighting with op 20 but second is that nobody from your team can reach some players. So even if situation looks like this u could base matchmaking on total points given for lvl+equimpent(amulets too ofc).

3) Please don't spam in this topic about amulets power etc.

Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:49 pm

Artefaq wrote:
Yes, because when you're lvl 11 and you enter in a (no)game with players mentality of "Godzilla" for example (and others), that will rezkill you over and over for the pleasure to seeing players leave the game ; it makes you want to stop to play or wait like 6 month.

There is an issue with power of gear and amulete ; also fairplay but it's an online game... :p.

I don't think you understand that Godzilla does that to players with full amulets as well.
It's not the amulets which make him so OP.

Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next