View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
I want to improve, need some advices 

Post I want to improve, need some advices
First of all i would like to apologise for my bad english. Its my 3rd language.

Ive choosen Tank class since it fit my playstyle. Im still thinking about switching to Zerker tho.
I want you guys to improve my gameplay because i dont understand this game in 100%, yet.

Im lvl 3 now and mostly i just cap point and try to survive there as long as i can. Protecting Witches and Palandins in spare time.
Magic shielding incoming Fireballs, gun turrets and those funny flaming skulls.
Most of the time im able to be top5 or top3 in my team, winning or loosing.

Still when it comes to melee i have problems.
Zerkers pretty much obliterate me. If theres no Ice Witch nerby im pretty much screwed.
Two Zerkers jump me in middle and just M1 M1 M2 M1 M1 M2. No matter how many blows i dodge or block i dont seem to be able to counter them. Their hp is high enough to soak my punches like its breakfast and their damage output is too high for me to handle. When they get me after my M2 when my character prepares to Block (there is some cooldown between attacking and blocking with shield) im pretty much dead. And even 1v1 when zerker have at least some timing, im dead with not too much chances to fight back.
Am i doing something wrong or Zerker is my natural counter? Or maybe it will completly change at higher lvls?

Also how is Tank on higher lvls overall. Is it worth leveling or should i switch to zerker for better chances finding Clan? I like to play hard and teamwise important characters.
Dont tell me to swap for Paladin, pure support is not my thing and im afraid i would not have too much fun with it.

I will post more questions if i will have more concerns.
Also thanks everyone in advance for reading through my broken english and i hope You guys will help me.
See ya on the battlefield!

Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:40 pm

Post Re: I want to improve, need some advices
Hi there !

So first of all , I play tank and berserk at lvl 20 and i will tell you that Tank is weaker than the berserk on early level due to a lack of spell, but when he reach level 10 and higher , he is the best for duel.

Indeed early levels you didnt have a lot of spell (only the magic shield which is very important to protect your ally) but dont underestimate the damage of a Tank , he can nearly OS elves when u M2 their back. When you block ( don't forget to max the talent which UP the % taken when you block) you are very resistant and you can easily 1v1 any berserker if you block all his M2. ( you can counter attack after blocking his M2 with your own M2). But its FFA style ( which i often practice and im not proud of this) , if you want do tournament later , Tank must mainly play defensively with his magic shield and all his CC.You have 0 counter except yourself that's what i like with Tank because he has a wide variety of playstyle

Actually Tank and Berserk is essential to tournament so you will have a Clan with this 2 class.If you want Important characters and difficulty on tournament play Tank.Indeed , i find Tank harder to play on tournament than berserk because when you play berserk you must only kills , interrupt frost and again kills.When you play Tank you have a lot of responsability like defend your team , create an opportunity with your ram , Stop the skyfire , stay alive on the point etc...
Its good that you have understand that you must protect ice witches cause TANK, ICE Witch and Berserk must often play together.

I hope this answer helps you even if i'm not the best Tank in EU.

Good luck !

Image T-80 EU Bouddha RU
Image Rejjie EU URSS RU

back?

Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:31 pm

Actaroth thanks for reply.
Very nice post.

Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:16 pm

Forget about leveling Battle rage untill 30th lvls are up

Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:11 am

Alligator Blood wrote:
Forget about leveling Battle rage untill 30th lvls are up

Image T-80 EU Bouddha RU
Image Rejjie EU URSS RU

back?

Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:39 am

There are 2 types of tanks.

1. Tank goes for full HP (HP Runes), doesn't need battle rage.
2. Tank goes for Mastery (Mastery Runes) with battle rage for maximum damage.

Choose your tank which fits you best. I prefer the HP Tank.

Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:23 pm

with second build you will stand less chances to go alone against 3 or 4 enemies because you have much more less HP and with 5 stacks of Battle Rage your block% will be 70%

Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]