View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Advanced Strategies 

Post Advanced Strategies
Hi!

So, first of all, really sad nothing is going on in this forum.

I'm looking around for advanced strategies an ice witch can use. For example, recently my friend saw one doing the following:
Throw mana bubble (no clue how the skill is called, but that bubble that leeches mana) in a very high angle in front of you to the enemies - hard to aim but can be practiced i guess. The bubble will fly for a long time that way.
Go in and freeze.
3-4 Seconds later, as you are already significantly lowered on mana, the bubble comes in and refills your mana, even over time.
--> freeze can be done way longer.

Another one I could recently do, although it's very situational:
Curse on a weak character.
Freeze weak character.
Wait for enemies to come for help.
Scream
--> Curse triggers, all support by the enemy gets frozen, scream continues and takes them out too.
As said, not that special, since the questions "why wouldn't you curse multiple targets" and "why wouldn't you freeze multiple targets" show up, also risky since only one dude would be frozen at first. But what it's about is, that scream on only one frozen target makes sense if the curse is on said target, and if it dies fast through the scream.

Is there more cool stuff like this?

Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:43 am

Post Re: Advanced Strategies
That bubble is silence. It also takes mana away from enemies in the target area. I use it offensively to drain witches mana and it helps shorten an opposing ice witches Freeze time.

The curse only works on one person. When that person dies they blow up and freeze those around them. It doesn't matter who kills the cursed person as long as they die while still cursed they will trigger the blowing up and freezing action. So, put it on someone you can kill or someone your team is going to kill shortly.

I'm still learning this class as well. My witch is low lvl atm.

Yabo Berserker 20
Blok Tank 13

Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]