View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Some suggestions 

Post Some suggestions
Please make it so you can customize a lot of elements of your character. Like dozens of hair styles, faces, body-types, facial hair etc. When you can customize basically everything about your character, a player can truly feel connected to him or her. Also, maybe the fighting engine can be in real-time similar to the mechanics in a hack and slash type of game; attack anyone at any moment, seamlessly. :)

The ability to switch from third-person to first and back again would be legendary. The FPS-junkies, like myself, would be in your depth.

360-degree camera control for third person view would be delightful.

Euphoria based physical-animation would really sky rocket this game. That's part of the reason why GTAIV is so successful. Three quarters of the fun is from watching the way the characters move and react to the world! Static-ragdoll with limited collapsing capabilities is history! :)

I can go on and on. But I trust in the end you will deliver an amazing game. I mean you already have a killer engine to work with! :)

God bless,

Hammerstein.

Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:23 pm

Post Re: Some suggestions
While a great deal of costumization is great in making you're character unique and we can guess that the visuals will be top notch given the use of CryENGINE 2 , in the end the gameplay is what makes a game fun and why not , addicting.

But yeah , some character animations would be nice to watch :)

Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:14 am

yeah, customization is a very important feature in a rpg or MMORPG.

At the same time the story plays a great role in the beauty of a game, so pleas develop a great story paying novelists or scripter[... the ones that create stories for telefilm or game]

if it'll be a MMORPG you HavE to smash WoW!
if it'll be a RPG you HavE to smash ALL!

:lol:

also the style is important, I like the one is coming out.
obvious suggestions...
try to be original and not to copy other games ;)

Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:03 pm

theGiallo wrote:

obvious suggestions...

Thats a bit relative since unless it's a complete clone , almost everything in a new game can be tracked in other games , take for the example the multi-player part of Forged By Chaos at the moment reminds me of Savage1 / Savage 2 , but that doesnt mean they can't improve the recipe.
These days originality is fading , and games continue to go towards "Stunning visuals" and shallow gameplay.I hope this isnt the direction this one will take.

Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:11 pm

I think that there are a lot of elements that can make up a great game, for me those would be:

1. High quality graphics requiring mid/high end PC; can take advantage of emerging tech.
2. High stability on all servers with 1000s of players all in one spot doing numerous activities (think siege).
3. RP, PvE and PvP servers with free character transfer between servers.
4. Two types of PvP servers..rules based and non-rules based.
5. Detailed character creation process; include ability to colorize/texturize body & body art.
6. Multi-prone skill base advancement system; allow many paths to express one's particular fighting style.
7. Combat system that requires active thinking/involvement.
8. Fully customized UI that supports mods.
9. An integrated voice chat system.
10. An advanced Mail system, AH, and world transportation system.

Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:29 pm

autumn wrote:
I think that there are a lot of elements that can make up a great game, for me those would be:

1. High quality graphics requiring mid/high end PC; can take advantage of emerging tech.
2. High stability on all servers with 1000s of players all in one spot doing numerous activities (think siege).
3. RP, PvE and PvP servers with free character transfer between servers.
4. Two types of PvP servers..rules based and non-rules based.
5. Detailed character creation process; include ability to colorize/texturize body & body art.
6. Multi-prone skill base advancement system; allow many paths to express one's particular fighting style.
7. Combat system that requires active thinking/involvement.
8. Fully customized UI that supports mods.
9. An integrated voice chat system.
10. An advanced Mail system, AH, and world transportation system.

You are talking about a mmorpg , not a multi-player game which usually means a few players online fighting , think in terms of Counter - Strike for example, which is a multi-player online game.

Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:46 pm

Dwel wrote:
theGiallo wrote:

obvious suggestions...

Thats a bit relative since unless it's a complete clone , almost everything in a new game can be tracked in other games , take for the example the multi-player part of Forged By Chaos at the moment reminds me of Savage1 / Savage 2 , but that doesnt mean they can't improve the recipe.
These days originality is fading , and games continue to go towards "Stunning visuals" and shallow gameplay.I hope this isnt the direction this one will take.

Yes improove the recipe is good, but some games are only attempts to defeat a game success copying it. Think to WoW or Diablo or Warcraft/Starcraft.

I like that they'll focus on strategy.

Also the combat system is very important: for example The Witcher's one, I don't like it so I didn't play it, althought I thought the story could be nice

Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:05 pm

Just 32 ppl? I expecting an MMO...
BTW gratz for the beautifull graphics.

Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:27 am
Panzar Studio

Yeah, 32 is maximum. We never said that it will be mmo 8)

CTO, Panzar studio
AriOrH - Tank 30, АриОрХ - Gunner 15

Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:15 am

Make a Capture The Flag mode! xD

Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next