View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Idea's from forums to make the game better 

Post Re: Idea's from forums to make the game better
when i said trade i was mean player invint other player to trade

Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:50 pm

A few suggestions :

• Give a few CPs to people joining an already started game. It's annoying to join a game where skyfire are flying and mortars are roaming free and you can't do much. Especially, as seems to be the case most of the time, when you're in the loosing team (hence the free spot). Something like 10-20 would be great.

• A way to ask for a given starting position. When a game start, the dwarves might want to start building straight away whereas the orcs may rush to the front-line. Having the orcs behind the dwarves in that case is annoying. Especially in the maps where you can get thrown out of spawn and not come back until you die. If too many people ask for the same place, people randomly chosen would be placed where nobody asked to be. Same for people who did not ask anything.
    That would be something basic, like Front/back/Right/Left, to choose during the countdown.

• A recieved damage log: sometimes, you're dead and you don't even know who or what hit you.

• As has already been suggested, a radio command chat. With the possibility to ignore a given player's radio, since some will of course spam it to no end.

• And last but definitely not least... A NEW UPGRADE SYSTEM. I have finally some gear that should be worth spending gold on. However, with the current system, there is no point, as far as I am concerned. It's mindless, boring and time consuming. I'm not a fan of having to farm gear in a PvP game, but at least getting the materials is done by actually playing and crafting does not require intervention once started.

So, for example, having the possibility to set the slider where one want, at a cost depending on the position, would make it far less annoying. Of course, that would cost (far) more that currently doing a roll, since many rolls would no longer be required for a single upgrade. Gold sink yes. Pointless time sink no.

Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:12 pm

1. 10 cp is max 5 hits. Unneceassary change.
2. I'm not sure if I get it right - you suggest creating some spawn area where a player can respawn at a particular place in this area? Imho unneceassary as well. It is without any importance.
3. I'm pretty sure you always know what killed you. And if it's a 'raped-by-5-guys' death then you still know what happened, no matter who made the last hit.
4. Agree.

Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:17 pm

Deleted from the maker

Last edited by trollxwarlord2 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:11 am

Deleted from the maker

Last edited by trollxwarlord2 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:15 am

Deleted from the maker

Last edited by trollxwarlord2 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:36 am

i actually didnt make it to read it all, stopped after a few lines.
Smells like LoL...

Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:10 am

Deleted from the maker

Last edited by trollxwarlord2 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:48 am

Deleted from the maker

Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:41 am

Does the 'A' option (objectives + names, etc) present by default ? I don't remember.
If not, it should be because a lot of low level players complaint about the general visibility and particularly distinct friend and foes

spy camera prduct in china

Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next